Sunday, December 22

CS Sketch 258 | Reveal

Good Morning Creative Scrappers!

First I'd like to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday Season! I hope Santa finds you and leaves lots of Scrappy Filled Pizza Boxes under the tree! ;-)

We have a reveal today for sketch 258 and the last showcase from a few designers. A few girls be leaving us December 31st and I wish them nothing but the best.  The designers leaving will be Caroline Elliam, Marie Josee Morisette, and Sara Zenger. Thank you ladies for your support and dedication to Creative Scrappers!! 

The Sketch for our reveal today is complied of small squares, 3 mini pics and a simple design.  I'm sure you can tackle this before the end of the year  ;-) The Prize from The Twinery is nothing short of AWESOME!




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Win a prize from The Twinery all you need to do is create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 257-258. 



Deadline to submit your layout is December 31st at Midnight. 

Have fun Creating!
Kristine


5 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a cute layout - I really want to enter. I'm working on something and hope to get it done soon. Thanks for a fun challenge with an amazing sponsor. GREAT samples by the DT!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang too late! I did make an entry but I am too late. I still wanted to share.
    http://esthrmend.blogspot.com/2014/01/ready-for-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also late for the skecth, but still love the outcome! :)

    http://www.blog.nachtschwinge.at/?p=1294

    ReplyDelete