Monday, December 2

November Winners | Announcement

Hello Friends!

I have a few winners to announce today ;-)
Thank you ALL for participating in our challenges this month, I know we had some great sponsors and I hope you had a chance to play!
December we will be hosting our regular reveals On December 8 and December 22
with sketches 257-258.  We do have a sponsor, I'm just waiting for them to confirm.

Our Current team members have a contract until December 31st and although their term is coming to an end I have asked all of them to return for another few months with us. We will however be saying goodbye to a few of them and welcoming others in their place.  So Effective December 31 we say goodbye to Sara Zenger, Caroline Elliam and Marie-Josee Morissette and We will welcome to the team Ashley Horton, Tara Elias and Kathy Skou.  I'm sure these ladies will fit right in to our team and provide you with tons of inspiration.

Our first challenge winner from the 255 Blueberry Layouts with White with 1 -
a Gift from Charms Creations is --  GAIL Hutchinson 



Our other 3 challenges from 254-255-256 - a 30$ gift card from Paper Issues! 

the winner was from sketch 254 - Lisa 



Congratulations Ladies! Please send me an email with your address to claim your prize! (Kristine.Davidson@gmail.com)  - Deadline December 15th.

thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much to Creative Scrappers and Charms Creations. I really enjoyed this challenge! Congratulations to the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful LOs. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm so excited and honored! I love your challenges and can't thank you all enough!

    ReplyDelete