Saturday, May 31

Noel Mignon | CS Sponsor

We Welcome Noel Mignon as our June  Sponsor
With Noel Mignon you can find - Kit Subscriptions, Albums, Stickers, Papers and more!

The Noel Mignon Prize UP for Grabs! WOWIE!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Win a prize from our June sponsor Noel Mignon
enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget for Sketch 269-271.

Deadline to submit your layout is June 30th at Midnight ADT
Visit Noel Mignon on Facebook Blog /  Shop

claimed July 15
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Noel for being our sponsor for this month!


7 comments:

  1. Noel's kits are amazing! This is an awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great price !!
    Great sketches too ! :)
    Do you have to subit a LO for every sketch to be able to win the price ? And can internationals participate ?
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS sponsor!! Noel's kits are the best and LOADED with product!! Great sketches and a great sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What an awesome sponsor. Love Noel Mignon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh! Missy just told me that I was the June Winner. Eeek! I'm not on FB, and it wasn't posted here, so I totally missed it. I'm so sorry, as this is such an amazing prize, and I'm over the moon excited to have been chosen to receive it. Woohoo! I don't have a yahoo email account to use your email link, so I'm trying to contact you this way. My email should be linked to my name for a reply. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete