Creating With Sketches eBooks

_blank

01 February 2017

CS Sketch 303 | February Reveal

Hello Friends!

It's another month and that means a new sketch ! We have sketch 303 for you today and the design team gals will be continuing with the daily reveals. Tell me, did you enjoy the new format ? I personally think inspiration on a daily basis is refreshing and motivates me more but I would love to hear your thoughts !

For this sketch, you can use 2 photos or just 1 photo and a journal tab perhaps. It can be great for using scraps of papers and of course layers of embellishments ;)












Please join us with this challenge by tagging us on instagram @CreativeScrappers with hastag #CSSketch303 / and #CreatingWithSketches .  I have also added inlinkz at the bottom of this post so you can link up !

Have a great time creating this month and  stay tuned for our designers reveals