02 April 2017

Live Today - Sketch 305 | Majken Pullin

Hello Creative Scrappers!  I'm excited to kick off sketch 305, sponsored by The Cut Shoppe!

Today I have a whimsical layout highlighting my daughter when she was two years old.  I love that Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection!



This layout is super for highlighting three photos or even 2 photos with a journaling area if you so choose.

I used two cut files from The Cut Shoppe:  Oodles of Doodles and Spring Fling.  I love that spiral circle and had fun sewing along center of it!  I was having so much fun sewing on this layout that I sewed inside and outside all of my squares and along the bottom strip.  Here's a close up:



How fun is the chipboard sticker title?



Some more close-ups - I had fun spattering some ink on the layout as well:





And here's the sketch:



I hope I've inspired you to use the sketch in a fun way!  It's always exciting to see how everyone makes a sketch their own.  Please link up your project using the "Add Your Link" button on the bottom of the April sketch reveal page.

Don't forget to share your layouts on Instagram and tag us (@CreativeScrappers) with the hashtag #CSSketch305 and #CreatingWithSketches!  

Finally, I'd love you to follow me on my Instagram and blog where I share these and other layouts and cards.

Have a great week!
Majken


4 comments:

  1. loving all the stitching, something I forget to do on my layouts. Great take on the sketch and such a cute subject.

    ReplyDelete